Experienced solo practising lawyer and founder of Bulota Legal in Lithuania with a demonstrated history of working in the legal services industry. Skilled in Corporate Law, Immigration Law, Tax Law, FinTech, International Law, IP and Real Estate. Strong international background with a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International and Transnational Law from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology. Certified in Copyright Law from Harvard Law School.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.), International and Transnational Law;
- Mykolas Romeris University, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.).
- Council Member at Gerson Lehrman Group – GLG .
- CopyrightX, Harvard Law School;
- School of American Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law, U.S. and International Law;
- Innovations of VAT application at COUNTLINE;
- Labour Law reform at KATSU.
Main areas of expertise
- Previously solely responsible for managing Gencs Valters Law Firm Vilnius office and communication with English, Russian, German, French and Lithuanian speaking clients;
- Different types (LLC, Micro, branches etc.) of company establishment in Lithuania;
- Full legal support of company activity;
- Accountancy/bookkeeping service;
- Corporate law;
- Labour law;
- Tax law;
- Advice in international and domestic tax planning, market entry strategies and cross-border tax issues;
- VAT registration for foreign and Lithuanian companies;
- Consultations on VAT related issues and VAT deductions in Lithuania;
- Immigration, residency, dual-citizenship, restoration issues;
- Intellectual property;
- FinTech: obtaining licenses for financial institutions in cooperation with the Bank of Lithuania;
- Real Estate transactions.